We offer organizational development consulting services that increase an organization’s capacity to map their future and make their vision a reality through planning, meeting facilitation, training and coaching. We’ve been serving the business and non-profit communities since 1987 and have been changing lives and businesses ever since!
We create customized processes to support our clients’ in achieving their goals and managing change. Our collective experience spans a number of industries including arts, construction, education, government, health care, human resource management, nonprofit, performing arts, service industries, spiritual/religious, social services and transformational change makers.
We take a “learn it today, use it today” approach to all of our work. The business landscape changes rapidly and if you can’t take actionable steps today to incorporate new knowledge, then you’re one step behind your competition.
We’ve served hundreds of organizations and empowered thousands of individuals who are impacting communities around the world. Are you ready to join them?
We believe individuals must develop the skills and mindset that empowers them to navigate a complex world. We utilize diverse methodologies to provide effective process facilitation to our clients most complex problems and delimmas. We know our process works– we live the amazing outcomes of these strategies everyday!
- Gestalt Organizational and Systems Development,
- Appreciative Inquiry,
- WholeScale Change,
- National Coalition Building Institute for Diversity Leadership and Prejudice Reduction Techniques,
- Institute for Cultural Affairs Technology of Participation Facilitation and Strategic Planning Methods,
- Plus over 30 years as an entrepreneur
Our consulting services offers clear and sustainable practical benefits that facilitate opportunities for innovation and growth.
- Increase effectiveness and efficiency in accomplishing individual, team and system-wide goals and objectives.
- Grow skills to improve productivity, communication, collaboration and interpersonal relationships.
- Enhance the administrative infrastructure to support desired change.
- Support innovative thinking and problem-solving.
- Enhance leaders’ awareness of themselves and their impact on others.
- Increase mutual appreciation for the value that individuals bring to teams and groups.
All of these benefits translate to more effective and efficient use of fiscal and human resources. Effective leadership skills at all levels of an organization increases their ability to make their vision a reality, change lives and ultimately, the world as we know it.
Strategic Planning Services
Use this disciplined creative thinking process for charting your desired future.
The world is changing at the speed of thought. Our process supports organizations in creating a nimble, transformational, strategic plan that can flex and keep up with what is happening in the world. Avoid wasted hours creating plans that your organization can not implement or that become irrelevant before you can begin to take action on them.
Ineffective strategic planning costs more than money. Loss of morale, wasted labor and improper allocation of resources can crash a project– or a business– rapidly. Avoid making a fatal strategic planning mistake by working with us to plan and implement your big vision.
By partnering with us, you are supported to step into the next level of your vision, manage major changes and make a difference by:
- Shifting organizational culture to be more results oriented
- Being poised for transformational change.
- Leveraging opportunity.
- Getting everyone on the same page and committed to a unified vision.
- Preparing for a plan that is results and implementation oriented
Our two-day strategic planning process incorporates coaching to help the executive prepare the organization for the sessions and to support execution.
MKM has incorporated tested methodology from ToP/Institute of Cultural Affairs and Whole Scale Change and Gestalt Organizational Systems Development into an integrated planning process. MKM offers leadership coaching to support leaders preparing their organization for the process and to support them in execution the plan is complete.
Who is ideal for this process:
- Small Businesses and Nonprofit Organizations in need of a road map that takes them 10 giant steps forward.
- Organizations that are ready for a transformation.
- Businesses or Organizations with 15-35 members including leaders, all staff, partner representatives, and key volunteers & board of directors for nonprofits.
- Leaders who want a plan, that’s flexible and strategic to get them to the next level of their work.
- Leaders driven by vision, strategy, innovation, inclusivity, laser focus, determination, and action.
We offer two strategic planning packages that can be customized to your organizational needs.
#1 Fast Track Program: A two-day strategic planning retreat process incorporates coaching to help the executive prepare the organization for the sessions and to support execution.
- 3 Pre-Planning Leadership Coaching Sessions
- 2 Day Strategic Planning Retreat with entire organization
- 3 Post-Planning Implementation Coaching Sessions
- Plus 3 Bonus Leadership Coaching Sessions in the 1st 6 months of implementation
- Plus 2-hour facilitated strategy assessment meeting 6 months after the plan
- Plus Strategic Plan delivered by email within 3 business days of the retreat
#2 90 Intensive Program: This program is designed for larger organizations with more complex structures as an alternative to traditional planning that takes upwards of 6-12 months.
- 1st 30 days: For the organization to collect data and for a planning committee to discern key organizational issues and questions and prepare for the process.
- 2nd 30 days: Host four 4-hour facilitated planning sessions that allow different stakeholders and staff to participate in appropriate sessions.
- 3rd 30 days: Supports the planning team to finalize and synchronize the plan, implementation plans, timeline and develop a communications strategy to key stakeholder groups including staff, customers, clients, investors or funders, partners, and others.
- Organizational Assessment
- Key Informant Interviews
- Focus Groups
- Succession Plan
If you want to find out if this strategic planning process is for you, click here to schedule a 30-minute strategy session with Monika K. Moss-Gransberry, President of MKM Management Consulting to learn the value of this innovative process.
Fill out our readiness assessment survey so we can serve you better.
Our Coaching Services offer highly personalized support for leaders at all levels of organizations to clearly map out pathways to their personal and professional goals.
We support each leader on their path to Self Mastery including understanding the impact of their choices and their behaviors on the organizations.
Leaders are empowered with key 21st Century leadership skills:
- Strategic Thinking
- and Facillitation
Leadership & Business Coaching can be a powerful support for small business owners and nonprofit executives:
- Create an accountability structure.
- Engage with a strategic thinking partner on strategy & execution.
- Be intentional about organizational change and create growth.
- Shift your mindset and remove the blocks to your success.
- Obtain the clarity you need to make change and create growth.
- Make your goals inevitable.
- Increase your capacity to lead and move towards Self Mastery.
Turn Your Aspirations into Accomplishments.
If you are interested in coaching, use the button below to book your free 30-minute strategy session to evaluate the kind of support that will help you meet your goals and show you the value of your investment.
Meeting Facilitation & Design
Achieve more in your meetings and retreats with a design that supports group consensus, decision-making, and action.
The following elements are critical in creating a successful meeting:
- Clear goals
- Group participation
- Adequate preparation
- Great meeting process
- Masterful facilitation
Helping groups bring their best individual and collective thinking to solving problems, creating strategy, and meeting their goals is what good design and facilitation can do. It’s our specialty!
An agenda that includes good process and design elements can inspire creativity and participation. An outside facilitator is great when new energy is needed, when challenging topics are being addressed, when key decisions need to be made, or when you want to get more done in meetings.
Great design and facilitation not only helps to get the work done, it also helps create learning experiences for groups that actually changes behaviors, increases capacity and creates better results.
Get on Monika’s calendar to discuss what you want to accomplish at your next meeting or retreat.
Fill out this quick meeting survey so we can better serve you.
Life Mapping is a process of self-discovery and path finding. This manifestation practice teaches you to map your life, your truth, your happiness in ways you have only dreamed of living.
Life Mapping is a fabulous practice for individuals in a life transition, working through blocks and obstacles to a vision, or for those who have forgotten how to dream but are now ready to remember who they are and why they are here. To learn more about Life Mapping, please visit our website using the button below!