Leadership Transition from a Nonprofit Perspective It is critical for nonprofit leaders to plan for founder or key leadership transitions. The sustainability of the mission and purpose of the organization is at stake. For nonprofit leaders, it … [Read More...]
Hello. I'm Monika.
I'm Your Guide.
We Hold A Vision For Our Clients
Our clients achieve greatness when grounded in authenticity, compassion & spirit combined with clear and intentional strategy.
We know this works-- we live & breath it every day.
How We ServeAt MKM Management Consulting, we serve our clients through coaching, strategic planning and meeting facilitation. We use a practical and grounded approach to helping our clients reach their highest business goals by applying our core values of freedom, spirit and love to our services.
Who We ServeOur clients are business owners, executives, non-profit leaders and solopreneurs looking for a guide and a strategic thought partner to help them manifest their vision. Through our work together, our clients approach their work with a passion and spirit bringing a level of success that they never thought possible.
We offer 3 core services that combine 30 years of experience and expertise in organizational systems development and process design to create transformation for our clients.
- Disciplined creative thinking process.
- Inclusive, Participatory, Visionary
- Organizational preparation for change.
- Leadership support on the path to
- Mindset shifts and practical business advice to remove blocks to success.
- Powerful clarity for change & growth.
- Design for group consensus, decision-making & action.
- Support for individual & collective thinking to solving problems.
- Create an energized space for dialogue & creativity.
My mission is creating a future that we are proud to leave our children.
We're improving society by transforming one leader, one team, one group, one organization and one community at a time.
Making each of us and the systems in which we work
happy, healthy, and whole.